2 months ago
Lorache Consulting Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Impex and Logistics Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 07, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Drive the process of Order Fulfilment to achieve On Time & In Full (OTIF) targets.
- Daily Truck Adherence report
- Maintains FOC request and orders.
- Daily truck request
- Share daily Inventory report with the Inventory officer and Logistics manager
- Runs WIP daily report
- Monitor the Logistics 3PL that the following reports are shared correctly – Consolidated dispatch report, Cycle count report and Pallet Management report
- Completion and submission of Final Exchange Control Document (FECD) to the bank.
- Ensures that customs brokers are notify of readiness of original shipping document for pick up
- Manages direct delivery process with the 3PL
- Building and analyzing KPIs for brokers and suppliers.
- Tracking of shipment/ vessel arrival change
- Data Entry of invoices to spreadsheet for analysis
- Analyze lead-time report
Education and/or Experience
- Degree/Diploma in Supply Chain/Logistics Management or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in Import and Export, Inventory and Logistics preferably in FMCG industry
- Experience in working with Government regulatory agencies.
- Proven capability to manage change and projects to deliver improved results
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
- Salary Offer: *********