Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 14, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Reporting To: Vigilance Strategy & Monitoring Specialist
- This role will be responsible for carrying out the unit strategic vigilance activities.
- Prepare Weekly visitation plans based on escalations and customer complaints
- Provide daily feedback report to relevant stakeholders for all escalations and customer complaints where required
- Enforce actions on consumers resorting to theft or illegal use of electricity
- Investigation of complaints assigned and providing technical comments on various investigations.
- Ratifications of penalized customer
- Periodic surveillance checks for both customer and field commercial staff to ensure compliance to company policies
- Periodic Energy and commercial loss audit
- Weekly Performance reporting
- Analysis of MIS reports, provide monitoring oversight for field commercial for effective close out of all escalated issues / complaints.
- Carry out any other duties as requested by the team lead and/or Head (Vigilance strategy & Monitoring).
- This role requires a B.Eng. degree in one of the following disciplines –Electrical Engineering or Electronics or its equivalent diploma qualification
- Requires 1 – 2 years relevant work experience.
- Good Knowledge of metering installation
- Familiarity with the various types of electricity metering infrastructure
- Good knowledge of the electricity supply chain value system
- Knowledge of the electricity regulatory codes and requirements
- Energy audit / accounting capabilities
- Business Acumen.
- Discipline & Integrity
- Communication skills.
- Business ethics.
- Great analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to influence others
- Good Intuitive and observatory skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click here