IGIT Shipping and Logistics Company’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Corporate Driver
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and general maintenance.
- Performs pre-trip, in between trip, and post-trip inspections (e.g. tire pressure, exterior condition, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring the safe operating condition of the vehicle and complying with mandated guidelines.
- Inspects/routine checks all company vehicles
- Fueling of an assigned vehicle before use for the purpose of ensuring hitch-free journey
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in non-restricted areas free of any penalty.
- Gives report on all car conditions per time.
- Complies with all regulations as set forth by the FRSC and any other government agencies.
- Identify and immediately reports repairs needed on the assigned vehicle.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction/maintenance
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle movement.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage (if any) to management.
- Re-park all cars after the close of work daily.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of SSCE qualification.
- Proximity to Lekki/Ajah/V.I/Ikoyi or Lagos Island is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Lagos routes is very essential
- Good communication skill (Oral and written) is essential.
- A deep sense of honesty and integrity.
- Possess defensive driving skills
- Good organization and planning skills.
- Dependable and hardworking.
- Excellent driving record.
- Familiar with all traffic laws and regulations.
- Ability to adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Willing to work flexible schedule and locations.
Note: Candidates should possess a valid driver’s license
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.