Tuteria’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : IELTS Subject Matter Expert jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
About the Subject Matter Expert Role
- We are looking to hire a super-smart IELTS specialist to work with us as a Subject-Matter Expert.
- Our ideal candidate is a highly intelligent individual who is passionate about education and experienced in teaching IELTS.
- In this role, you will work with the Curriculum team in developing content for standardized English tests such as IELTS.
- Also, you will function as a digital tutor, recording video lessons.
- Our team is small but highly effective, so your voice will be heard and your ideas will make meaningful contributions to the business.
- This is a full-time role based in Tuteria’s office in Gbagada, Lagos, Nigeria.
What You Will be Doing
- Create world-class IELTS-level quality content.
- Record high standard IELTS video lessons.
- Prepare candidates for the IELTS test.
- Perform other related responsibilities.
What it Will Take to Succeed
- Are passionate about educational services and would love to
- Be a part of our vision to improve access to high quality education in Africa.
- Are knowledgeable about the intricacies of IELTS.
- Love helping candidates pass seemingly tough exams.
- Are organized and detail-oriented.
- Are a person of high standards and integrity.
You should have:
- A First-class or a strong 2:1 Degree in English Language or related fields
- Minimum of 8.0 band score across all components of IELTS
- Academic track-record of excellence from a credible university
- 3+ years of experience in preparing candidates to pass IELTS
- A functional laptop and the ability to use the computer very well, especially Google Workspace (Google Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- The ability to teach in front of a camera
- Some experience in creating video tutorials
- Additional certification from exam bodies such as MOD IELTS, British Council, etc. will be an added advantage.
What We Offer
At Tuteria, we believe people who do great work deserve great support. Here are some of the benefits of joining our team:
- N200,000 to N250,000 monthly salary
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Annual learning development stipend
- 10 days of paid leave excluding public holidays
- Up to 12 weeks of paid maternity / 6 weeks paternity leave
- Company pension contribution.
*IELTS Subject Matter Expert jobs in Nigeria
*Education / Teaching Jobs jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Education / Teaching Jobs jobs in Nigeria