Idmibok International’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Logistics Officer
Job Location : Ekiti
Deadline : May 25, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- The Logistics Officer will work on the organization’s HIV program to manage and oversee the general logistics of the program.
- Management of the general logistics of HIV/AIDS pharmaceuticals, clinical, laboratory and other related materials as well as the in-country supply chain
- Facilitate delivery of goods into, and movement out of, the warehouse
- Ensure that all packages delivered by the distribution partners are accounted for and are in good condition before taking possession
- Maintain record of receipts and issuance of shipments out of the warehouse to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Receive allocations and arrange the pick-up of relevant items
- Update tally cards and other relevant inventory tools on daily basis and render stock report on a monthly basis
- Track usage of drugs and commodities at the program sites
- Make necessary input into the monthly allocation of stock to the program sites
- Participate in the quarterly stock review of drugs and other consumables in the Store
- Collate all records of shipments to sites, opening and closing stock as well as usage into a monthly Logistic Report
- Support the Finance and Administration team
- Facilitate inventory control
- Assist in identifying HIV testing hot-spots and hard to reach locations
- Other duties as assigned.
- A First Degree in Purchasing & Supply/Logistics, Pharmacy or any other relevant qualification; four (4) years’ experience in Logistics/Supply Chain Management of HIV/AIDS commodities or in any other relevant function
- Familiarity with the LGAs in the state
- Report writing skill
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Basic logistic and operational understanding of the supply chain
- Experience with government systems and dynamics of working with NGOs and private parties
- Computer literacy/skills in usage of personal productivity tools (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet browsing, emailing, etc.) are essential.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title & Location (Program Officer – Guma) as the subject of the email.
- Indicate your familiarity with the Guma LGA in the body of your email and cover letter.