Job title : ICT and Coding Manager
Job Location : Oyo
Deadline : December 04, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Model the pursuit of excellence by:
- Personal example and precept, to inspire students and staff in Christian faith and living.
- Being a ‘life-long learner.’
Curriculum and Instruction:
- Regularly review curriculum guides and plan lessons that lead to fulfilment of course priorities and goals.
- Prepare weekly lesson plans (or assignment schedules) containing learner outcomes and objective based instructional plan and resources.
- Design and maintain a positive, pleasant, and nurturing classroom environment. This includes regular preparation of bulletin boards and classroom displays.
- Implement an effective classroom management and discipline program that promotes effective student learning.
- Be a master in the use of technology and audio-visuals to support the delivery of lesson objectives.
- Assign homework that supplement the classroom program and that is within the expectations and goals of the school.
- Effectively oversee the learning process in the classroom.
- Supervise students at lunch and/or during scheduled periods, according to the school plan.
- Arrange for field trips that extend or apply classroom learning.
- Meet with parents at Back to school Night early in the school year, and present an overview of the classroom program priorities.
- Conference with parents, as scheduled, requested, and, or needed.
- Provide written reports of student progress, as requested, scheduled, and as needed.
- Maintain an attitude of openness and a desire to engage in dialogue or communication.
- Maintain an accurate record of each student’s work for use in determining grades.
- Record grades weekly on the school online grade book (ALMA)
- Maintain a daily record of student attendance.
- Keep a record of textbooks assigned to students.
- Oversee responsible use of supplementary texts, materials, and supplies.
- Complete end of the year procedures, according to appropriate inventories and checklists.
- Collaborate with other teachers in the on-going articulation and evaluation of curricular programs including: scope and sequence priorities, effective teaching strategies, authentic assessment practices, and related textbook adoptions.
- Serve on committees and, or supervise activities supporting overall school program.
- Seek opportunities for curricular integration.
- Annually submit a written list of your professional goals to your academic supervisor
- Participate in scheduled in-service, curriculum planning, and professional development activities.
- Publicly profess belief in Jesus Christ and have a lifestyle that reflects maturity and intimacy with God.
- Has an authentic and growing relationship with Jesus Christ as evidenced by a strong, clear personal testimony, leading others into their own personal encounters with God
- Possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science ore related areas, must possess certificate and knowledge in Coding, Robotics and Programming.
- Hold a valid teaching certificate for the subject and grade level you teach.
- Should possess a minimum of three out of the five Big E’s for teachers of our client (Excellence, English, Education, Exposure, Experience).
- Experience working in an international school and teaching British or American Curricula in ICT will be preferred.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- ICT and Coding Manager jobs