Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : ICT Administrator jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : September 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Duties & Responsibilities
- Investigate anddiagnose network problems, make recommendations for improving Noble Hall’s IT systems and carry out routine configuration and installation of IT solutions.
- Help staff and students with basic computer needs, like setting up new users and managing back-up, security and passwords.
- Maintain, update and upgrade Noble HallÛªs website as may be necessary and with prior approval from SLT.
- Oversee Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and generation of inbound traffic and visibility for Noble Hall website.
- Oversee the selection, acquisition, configuration, deployment, security and management of Noble Hall computing devices.
- Troubleshoot systems and networking issues.
- Maintain, administer and manage all servers in the Academy and ensuring the integrity of the backup system and provisioning and planning for a Disaster Recovery Process.
- Ensure wireless network is available and adequate to meet the needs of all staff, students and stakeholders of the Academy. Monitor network traffic and ensuring adequate speeds and capacity are being met.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, connection, printer and software issues.
- Maintenance of Noble Hall database programs.
Qualifications and Experience
- A First Degree in Computer Science or a related course.
- Relevant credentials/certifications in Information and Communication Technology.
- Significant experience in computer hardware and software management.
*ICT Administrator jobs in Nigeria
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Abuja
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Nigeria