Edgewood Consulting’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Ice Cream Supervisor jobs in Ogun
Job Location : Ogun
Deadline : October 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Arepo, Ogun
- The ideal candidate is a service-minded professional that possesses a passion for ice cream and is excited to help develop a new venture.
- The Ice cream Supervisor will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the shop, coordinating, scheduling, supervising, directing business in the shop
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide prompt and courteous service to all customers, encouraging the guest to return again to generate repeat business. Greet all customers in a friendly and welcoming manner.
- Fulfil customer requests with ice cream purchases.
- Prepare and serve all offered ice cream recipes.
- Record customer orders into the POS System.
- Identify customer issues/complaints and take necessary steps to correct them.
- Perform returns and special transactions through the POS System.
- Keep the ice cream shop stocked with all necessary items.
- Clean and organize the ice cream shop when necessary.
- Notify management of all customer issues.
- Enforce a clean and tidy work environment.
- Maintain a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for other members of the Team.
- Open and close the store as needed.
- Follow operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all employees
- Adhere to and enforce all standard operating procedures in compliance with company policy, health and food handling safety regulations.
- Work with the staff to ensure Ice Cream recipes are followed properly to ensure a consistent product. Over-pouring/over-scooping is not occurring and portion control is being followed; address issues if they are found.
- Train new staff and ensure ongoing staff training to maintain service standards.
- Be an expert at all employee duties to ensure you are ÛÏleading by exampleÛ in all that you do. Follow the mentality that there is Û÷always something to doÛª and train productivity.
- Ensure the proper image is being maintained with respect to grooming and uniform standards.
- Perform all other duties as directed by immediate supervisors.
- Make suggestions for improvements in overall operations with an emphasis on increasing customer satisfaction, revenues as well as reducing costs.
- Ordinary National Diploma qualification.
- 1 year experience as supervisor
- Maintains positive company morale and professional attitude.
- Friendly and outgoing manner with the public.
- Ability to manage multiple situations simultaneously.
- Must be organized and possess strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to plan and prioritize work-load.
- Can physically, mentally and emotionally handle long periods (6 ÛÒ 8 hours) of customer service.
- Flexible schedule required including evenings, weekends and holidays Must be passionate about the job with a desire to increase revenue.
*Ice Cream Supervisor jobs in Nigeria
*Cook / Catering / Confectionery jobs in Ogun
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Learning Consultant” as the subject of the mail.
*Cook / Catering / Confectionery jobs in Nigeria