Moytel Consultants Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : I.T Support Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 02, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
The IT Support Officer is responsible for installing, maintaining, and repairing hardware & software components of the organization’s computers. Monitoring the functionality of the organization’s website, evaluating, and managing website performance. Creating and maintaining interactions with the public by implementing social media platforms’ content strategies.
Reports to: Service Delivery Manager
A Male candidate is preferred for the role.
- Day-to-day network/ Systems performance monitoring.
- Designing computer-based systems or programs
- Identifying user needs with technology
- Install and configure computer systems
- Diagnose hardware and software faults and solve technical and application problems
- Oversee the functionality of the website
- Evaluate and manage website performance
- Facilitate hosting and server management
- Develop, maintain and update website content
- Network troubleshooting and fault analysis; hardware troubleshooting and repair.
- Overseeing the company’s interactions with the public by implementing social media platforms’ content strategies.
- Analyse engagement data
- Identifying trends in customer interactions and planning digital campaigns to build community online
- Trouble ticket generation and response; carrier interface and escalations.
- Application of configuration changes via our change control systems and processes
- Resolving all IT-related issues within the organization.
- Coordinate Network operation center
- Manage RMS
- Compliance with Procedures
- Any other duties as assigned.
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
- Minimum of Second class BSC/B.Eng degree or HND(Upper credit) in Engineering/ Computer science or any related course from an accredited institution.
Minimum Previous Experience:
- 3 Years’ Experience
Minimum Additional Training:
- Computer proficiency
- Good knowledge of ICT
- Excellent knowledge of computer functionality.
- Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook.
- Cisco certifications and VoIP fundamentals a plus
- One to Two years IT/ Social media experience or equitant
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to interact with all levels of employees in a professional manner.
- As an essential function of this position, the employee must be able to handle high levels of stress satisfactorily and be congenial with other employees and customers at all times.
- Critical thinking is essential. Ideas will be extrapolated from one situation to another.
- Poses the ability to create and convey engaging/ creative material on social media platforms to achieve a business goal
- Manage an organisation’s online presence by developing a strategy, producing good content
- Strict adherence to company policies, confidentiality, and mature judgment must be demonstrated at all times.
- Assigned duties should be performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- As this individual often represents internal and external customers and colleagues professionalism is a must.
- Must handle responsibilities by multi-tasking, working independently and with minimal direction. Must deliver objectives both individually and by interaction with others, therefore must demonstrate an understanding of organizational functions and departments.
Kindly apply with IT support Officer as a Subject of the mail.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
- Salary Offer: *********