Job title : I.T Support Engineer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 05, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Collect Customer Briefs for Solution Design and System Installation/Integration
- Install and Configure IP-PBX, IP-Phones, VoIP Gateways (FXS, FXO and PRI/E1)
- Install and Configure Video Conferencing Systems
- Provide first level support to customers and channel partners
- Escalate to and liaise with manufacturers’ technical support team for fault resolution
- Provide post-deployment user training to customers
- Configure and Manage Network devices, including Switches, Routers and Firewalls
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, Electrical / Electronics Engineering or related field.
- Experience in Asterisk-based IP-PBX systems, SIP-based Unified Communications devices
- Experience in Switches and Routers configuration
- Minimum of 1 year work experience in a related role.
- At least 1year practical experience in managing and implementing UC solutions based on Asterisk
- Relationship & People Management
N230,000 – N250,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2024.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- I.T Support Engineer jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!