TAG Energy Nigeria Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : I.T Support Associate jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 06, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Talking staff through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Setting up new users accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs.
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time.
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS) or related field.
- 2 – 5 years relevant experience.
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Resides around Lekki-Ajah environment.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines.
- An ability to prioritise and delegate.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Problem solving skill.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
- Previous working experience in IT support.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.