Phillips Consulting’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : I.T Business Analyst/Trainer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 13, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Job Type: 6 Months Contract (Renewable)
- Acts as a key customer interface in all aspects of the software implementation and maintenance lifecycle including requirements definition, documentation of alternatives and recommendations, & cost of ownership analysis
- Expert and knowledgeable in Jira: backlog prioritization and sprint planning, creating, and assigning tasks in Jira, burn down and burn up charts, project
- Elicit and document business requirements using user interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, use cases, scenarios, and workflow analysis to develop IT Project Portfolios for business use
- Provide support to consultants with regards to on-the-job technical deliverables such as technical Specification documents, Dashboard report, project financials and other technical deliverables for both PMs and BAs.
- Assists in the training, redesign and documentation processes as needed for new technology
- Interact with user to help resolve and explain training material, deliverables, questions, and issues
- Facilitate technical training programs in the areas of Business Analysis and Project Management as required.
- Assist the program coordinators with technical questions relative to Excel, SQL, Visio, and MS Project.
- Schedule various program and project related meetings as required using WEBEX, Zoom and Outlook
- Send training schedules and sessions to trainees, review training assessments and provide ongoing
- support throughout the training program
- Expert and knowledgeable in Jira: backlog prioritization and sprint planning, creating, and assigning tasks in Jira, burn down and burn up charts, project, requirements, and task reporting in Jira
- Experience facilitating in-person and online training while producing high quality training material.
- BSC/MSC in Computer Science, Business Administration, or relevant qualification with a Strong training background with over 3 years of providing support and coaching to users
- Expert and knowledgeable in Excel and SQL: querying on databases, retrieving result sets, functions &
- joins, subqueries, creating tables, enforcing data integrity, and generating reports
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office applications including Project, Visio, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- With a good understanding of PMCL & SDLC & experience working with JIRA & Confluence
- Certifications such as CBAP & COBIT 5 is desirable
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Nigeria
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Lagos
*I.T Business Analyst/Trainer in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.