MacTay Consulting’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : HVAC Maintenace Engineer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 20, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Industry: Oil and Gas
- Assist Head, Electrical Support for updating the Maintenance Plans, may involve procedures drafting, drawings issuance, studies performance, spare parts identification reviews, tools reviews, documentation filing, binding, or data capture in computerized systems.
- Act as back-up for electrical support engineer if the need arises.
- Supports the FPSO operational teams as requested in speciality areas, including drafting working procedures, maintenance programmes and providing associated logistic support. As instructed, develops maintenance methods tools in own area of competence, analyses the works and practices, and suggests optimisation methods.
- Performs technical studies in his field of competence as instructed to improve performance or upgrade the facilities.
- Follows up on the technical problems raised, follows up on the technical and contractual files, follows up on the warranty claims, and implements the corrective actions.
- Performs equipment performance analysis; develop and put in place enhanced condition monitoring programmes.
- Follows up the day-to-day activities of the offshore teams; remains available to provide them with assistance and support as needed.
- Pays regular visits to the offshore and warehousing site and participates in the jobs required; may be involved in operational works, including major shutdowns. May be incorporated into maintenance working shifts, as required during major operations.
- Aids and logistic support are required to provide resources: vendors, additional staffing, services, tools, spare parts, consumables, and other materials. Coordinates the transfer offshore of these resources.
- Coordinates as required the repairs required to be subcontracted outside.
- Attends materials repairs or inspection (QA/QC) in the LADOL or Contractor’s facilities.
- According to the instructions received from the hierarchy, he coordinates his activities with the MTMC (Maintenance and Technical Methods Contractor) method and planning engineers based in Lagos.
- Reviews the requests for materials, defines the technical specifications for purchase.
- Controls the condition of materials in warehouses, act for improvement as needed.
- Maintains and updates the technical documentation. Ensures proper management with the site team of workshops, offices, tools, metrology equipment, PPEs, consumables, and special tools.
- Ensures that the company’s HSE regulations are respected (especially procedures related to Work Permits) and approved operating procedures and standard industry practise during preparation and performance of maintenance operations placed under his responsibility.
- Coordinate these actions with concerned staff from both offshore and onshore sites.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as HVAC Engineer
- University Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge in HVAC system including Electrical, Instrumentation, PLC, Valves & Mechanical Equipment’s linked to HVAC installations (Chillers units, Air Handling Unit, Dampers & Fire Dampers System, air balancing adjustment, HVAC Piping and Ducting, Kitchen Hoods); Gas refrigerants,
- Kitchen & Living quarters various equipments including plumbing works; ATEX rules
- Good Technical Skills
- Computer Skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Leadership, effective time management.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.