Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : HVAC Engineer
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : October 02, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Ensure that allfittings, ducts, water pipes, and other accessories are approvedbefore installation begins.
- Ensure all tools required for the fitting including power tools, hand tools, scaffolding, and ladder on time and in the exact numbers mentioned in the list.
- Prepare, apply, and get approval for the HVAC shop drawings, work method statement, MEP-coordination drawing, and project specification from the head engineer.
- Coordinate installation schedule with team members and other departments working on the project.
- Ensure HSE principles are adhered to
- Prepare a progress report on an ongoing HVAC project
- Ensure safe construction of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning maintenance according to rules and regulations set by the safety policy manual by the company.
- Document Conduct Testing inspection process for a variety of tasks including the light test for ducts, underground chilled water piping system, and hydro test.
- Analyze HVAC systems and equipment when necessary to find inefficiencies or malfunctions and create solutions to optimize performance and increase the efficiency of operation.
- Design testing procedures and control equipment to accurately assess products and identify areas that require modification and further testing.
- Assist the commission team during the testing, balancing, and adjusting phases of air
- Perform troubleshooting on all HVAC equipment and perform repairs on all coolers.
- Manage all-metal duct components and install all HVAC systems and monitor all provide resolutions for all emergency alarm in systems and perform the repair to all ventilating and air conditioning units.
- Design and provide enhancements to all conservation programs for electricity and natural gas and assist to plant instruments and perform troubleshooting on equipment and ensure compliance with all regulations.
- Perform audits on all HVAC systems and collect data and perform periodic evaluations and monitor all log books and manage all change processes and resolve all issues.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to perform a regular audit and ensure compliance with all corporate regulations and assist to design an efficient HVAC system and adhere to all architectural requirements.
- Analyse all load programs and perform required calculations on same and manage all electrical requirements for HVAC equipment and recommend improvement
- Perform other assignments as directed by the Category Manager
- B.Sc Degree in HVAC Engineering or any related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an HVAC Engineer in a well-structured environment
- Good literacy skills
- Knowledge in HVAC, plumbing, using hand tools, electrical, refrigerator, air conditioning, heating, and appliances
- Should have knowledge of equipment like Chiller, AHU, Cooling tower, Pumps
- Able to manage time effectively
- Must be aware of HSE principles and procedures
- Excellentcommunication skills in written and verbal
- Excellent leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Attention to details
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online