2 weeks ago
Job title : Human Resources Supervisor jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 31, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Respond to internal and external HR related enquiries or requests and provide assistance
- Perform orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires at deployed location
- Monitors operational compliance with the company’s policies and procedures at the branch
- Assist with recruitment and interview processes of the branch
- Ensure cordial industrial relations through prompt settlement of grievances whilst referring the more sensitive ones to the HO.
- Ensure compliance with regards to staff canteen management
- Attend to government agencies during inspections together with the Safety Officers.
- Conduct exit interviews at the branch
- Provide support in attending to daily staff issues on attendance, discipline and complaints
- Generate attendance report on lateness and absenteeism for the line managers at the branch
- Responsible for the distribution of stationaries at the branch
- Assist with the implementation of new policies at the branch
- Take up IMS responsibilities such as reporting unsafe act, condition or procedure in the work place, participating in fire or emergency drill at work, participating in incident reporting and investigation when necessary and adherence to Company policies.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in relevant courses. Degree in HR related courses will be a plus.
- CIPM, HRI Certification will be an advantage.
- Must have 5-10 years’ experience as an HR Officer.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Human Resources jobs
- Human Resources Supervisor jobs
- Salary Offer: *********