Deloitte’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Human Resources Shared Services Lead
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 25, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
The HR Shared Services Lead is responsible for the overall delivery of all routine HR transactional and administrative services in an efficient and effective manner. These include resourcing support, benefits and payroll administration, employee records management, employee onboarding & documentation support and P&P admin support services.
Employee Records Management & HRIS:
- Prepare, compile and review HRIS reports employee movement reports, SAP, Talent Metrics, employee turnover, and other data analytics reports
- Perform annual review of budgeted employee cost versus actual employee costs and compare with employee headcount.
- Use relevant data from Human Manager, SAP, etc. to develop analytical reports for management’s decision making. Such reports include exit analysis- hiring and rehiring costs, staff pyramid analysis and other relevant reports.
- Coordinate all SAP input and queries from P&P standpoint leave (maternity, annual, sick, compassionate, etc.)
- Ensure the prompt payment of employee allowances/benefits and firm’s statutory obligations – productivity, housing allowance, leave allowance, 13th month, NSITF payment, Group life, ITF, bulk allowances to confirmed employees’ etc.
- Interface with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure compensation and benefits issues are promptly addressed, processed and appropriately communicated (where applicable) – final entitlement to exiting employees
- Manage the administration of the HMO system review SLAs, work with HMOs to resolve staff issues, ensure up-to-date HMO database with prompt input of updates, etc.
Payroll Administration/Reward Management:
- Draft and review compensation (reward management) related policies and initiatives in line with global best practices
- Prepare annual salary scales in line with the firm’s leadership decision; research and benchmark pay and advise as appropriate
- Develop and define an annual total rewards philosophy and statement for employees
- Ensure all employee monthly salary inputs are captured promptly and accurately communicated to all concerned employees’ salaries, contract employees and interns salaries, etc.
HR Transactions & Administrative Services:
- Review employment offers in line with the salary scales and applicable remuneration policies, compile and review employee promotion/salary review letters
- Supervise all employees’ external financial relations – bank loan requests, relations with staff cooperative, pensions, personal insurance plans, etc.
- Review T&T letters for accuracy of remuneration and other necessary details embassy letters, introduction letters, transfer letters, salary upgrade letters, etc.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./B.Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of Second Class Lower/Lower Credit division
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Good knowledge of employment laws and regulations, relevant regulatory bodies NSITF, ITF, PENCOM and their requirements
- Professional membership with CIPM, CIPD or other relevant HR professional bodies
- Minimum of 6 years’ working experience within the relevant HR function
What Impact Will You Make?
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance.
- As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online