OfficeMakers International’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Human Resources Professional jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 04, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Proven 2 – 3 years experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Must have experience of independently implementing HR structures & systems
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
*Human Resources Professional jobs in Nigeria
*Human Resources jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Role as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
*Human Resources jobs in Nigeria