Smart Partners’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Human Resources Officer (Logistics) jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 11, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Iyana-Ipaja, Lagos
- Consistently recruiting excellent staff.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Training, counseling and coaching our staff.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Conducting performance and wage reviews.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Creating clear and concise reports.
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
- Leading a team of junior human resource managers.
- Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or relevant field.
- 5 years proven experience as HR
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- HR Certification will be an added advantage
- Experience as a Human Resource in a logistic company will be an added advantage
- Candidate must be ready to attend interview and resume immediately.
- Proximity to the location will be an added advantage
N100,000 – N150,000 / Month.
*Human Resources jobs in Nigeria
*Human Resources jobs in Lagos
*Human Resources Officer (Logistics) in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “the job title” as the subject of the email.