S-TEE Schools’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Human Resources Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : July 03, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Roles & Responsibilities
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Maintain hardcopy, digital and electronic records of employees.
- Maintain calendars of HR management team.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform onboarding, orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Complete termination paperwork and exits interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Ensure all employees’ record files are properly updated with the necessary set of documents.
- Participating in the preparation and deployment of payroll activities every month and ensuring all employees are paid promptly and correctly.
- Provision to staff all required processing forms when requested for; e.g., leave management, Leave Forms, Medical forms, Pension forms, Bank Account Opening Forms, Tax forms, etc.
- Develop and implement of recruitment strategies and processes while working closely with the principal, school heads and supervisors.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and coordinating the hiring process.
- Perform other duties assigned to you by the school heads.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related course
- At least 2 year of experience as an HR assistant/officer.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
*Education / Teaching Jobs jobs in Nigeria
*Education / Teaching Jobs jobs in Lagos
*Human Resources Officer in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.