Vasiti Dotcom’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Human Resources Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 30, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are looking for a Strategic Human Resources Manager to join our amazing team and help achieve our people resources objectives.
- As an HR manager, you will be tasked with leading and managing all affairs of the human resources department, including talent recruitment, training and development, compensation and benefits analysis, performance managementand ehance our workforce experience and improve overall business operations.
- Implement all HR practices and metrics necessary for team productivity and high-performance culture.
- Oversee and coordinate talent acquisition processes to ensure best talentsare recruited to the team.
- Develop and implement learning and development programs to ensure all our staff are adequately equipped with the right knowledge, skills and attitude needed to perform excellently at their roles.
- Deploy employee engagements strategies that increases our workforce efficiency, morale and satisfaction,
- Research and analyse compensation, benefits and reward policies and administer payrolls.
- Develop and review performance management systems in alignment with company’s goals and objectives.
- Provide advisory for the management on all relevant matters that affect the overall growth of the company.
- Degree in Social Sciences, Management Sciences or relevant field
- At least 3 years experience as a HR manager or HR related roles
- Professional certification in Human Resource Management (SHRM, CIPM etc) is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Labor and Employment laws.
- Practical use of Human Resource Information Software.
- Must possess demonstrable work ethics and exemplify great behavioural skills.
- Must possess excellent leadership qualities.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.