Job title : Human Resources Manager
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : November 22, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Develop and implement HR programs that support business objectives including competitive compensation and benefits programs, HR policies and guidelines, regulatory compliance programs, organizational development programs, payroll administration and employee record management policies.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues ? Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Create and nurture a positive work environment
- Ensure an effective recruitment and retention strategy for the bank, including directing the processes for phone screenings, interviews, reference checks, etc. Responsible for ensuring all recruiting efforts comply with state and federal laws.
- Oversee the Performance Management program. This includes designing and measuring the effectiveness of the performance review tools, training associates, and communicating the process as needed. This also includes annual salary planning with management.
- Provide consultation to management on sensitive employment issues, assist with disciplinary action and terminations and engage legal counsel as needed.
- Complete internal control tasks, such as monthly payroll, statutory deductions and remittance
- Administer employee benefits programs, including health insurance, retirement plans, and other perks.
- Identify training needs and coordinate the development and delivery of training program
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degrees in Human Resources Management, any Social Science course or related field experience in the banking sector
- Applicants must reside in Abuja
- A minimum of 4 years and a maximum of 6 years experience
- HR certification (compulsory)and Banking certification(added advantage)
- Applicant should be between 30 – 35 years.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Human Resources jobs
- Human Resources Manager jobs