Job title : Human Resources Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 05, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing HR policies and procedures, managing employee recruitment and selection processes, administering employee benefits programs, conducting performance evaluations, and overseeing employee relations and training programs.
- The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for maintaining compliance with federal, state, and local employment regulations.
- The Human Resource Manager will be responsible for coordinating all HR functions for the Organization. S/he will lead and manage the HR function, provide Strategic and Operational input to the CEO from an HR perspective.
- Strong knowledge and experience in developing and implementing HR policies and procedures
- Experience in managing employee recruitment and selection processes and administering employee benefits programs
- Ability to conduct performance evaluations and oversee employee relations and training programs
- Strong knowledge of federal, state, and local employment regulations and experience in maintaining compliance with these regulations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with management and staff at all levels
- Experience in the healthcare industry is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- The office holder will maintain all HR and IR policies and ensure legislative Compliance.
- S/he will provide an effective Payroll support service to management and other key stakeholders to maintain and ensure compliance to Company HR Procedures, legislation and SOPs.
- Provide input to the annual company strategy.
- Responsible for the Resourcing and Retention of all personnel including implementing the Resourcing plan.
- Provide support for all the line managers in terms of capacity building,
- Responsible for developing and implementing the Organization’s compensation and benefit structure in line with legislative requirements.
- Communicate and support Line managers in motivating and assessing staff for improved efficiency.ofessional HR Certification (e.g. SHRM-CP or PHR) is preferred.
- Minimum 10 years
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested persons who meet these specifications stated above should forward their applications and updated CVs to email@example.com
- Human Resources jobs
- Human Resources Manager jobs