1 week ago
Job title : Human Resources Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 17, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
About the Job
- The People & Culture Manager is responsible to provide leadership and direction to promote a positive work environment founded on core values and ethics and in accordance with Ashluxury objectives, principles, and best practices within local environments as well as a global perspective.
- The Manager is responsible for maintaining a team environment and culture, ensuring work planning and staff life cycle processes support wellness, growth, and satisfaction and are compliant within applicable labour practices and to organizational policies.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Lead continued development of organisational culture and staff engagement strategies.
- Support and advise the Executive Team on organisational change management, providing advice and support to the wider organisation.
- Be responsibility for developing strategies to improve engagement, and manage programs designed to foster it, such as employee recognition programs, wellness programs and other activities aimed at creating a positive workplace environment.
- Manage and lead staff development and performance processes:
- Support line managers through the performance review & development cycle, including performance improvement plans and development needs analysis.
- Ensure the HR lifecycle of employees is managed in accordance with external standards as well as what works for us, and advise senior management on staff attraction and retention strategies.
- Interpret, apply and ensure compliance with award entitlements, terms and conditions; Ashcorp employment conditions; and the Fair Work Act and related legislation.
- Conduct remuneration benchmarking, and advise on strategies and practices for allowances and equity across jurisdictions.
- Manage or advise senior management on all employment relations matters, managing grievance and misconduct claims in accordance with Ashcorp policy, including end to end investigations, and liaise with representative bodies as required.
- Manage the administration of any workers’ compensation claims and return to work coordination for any staff returning after extended leave.
To be successful in this role you need to have:
- University degree in Human Resources or related field
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly with various audiences in English, both verbally and in writing
- Live and share the Ashluxury values
- Knowledge/experience of Ashluxury ways of working and processes is an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience
- 5+ years’ experience in Human Resources
- Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
- Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees
- Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
- Attention to detail and good judgement
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Human Resources Manager ” as the subject of the mail.
- Human Resources jobs
- Human Resources Manager jobs
- Salary Offer: *********