Job title : Human Resources (HR) / Operations Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : February 12, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Our client seeks a driven, detailed Human Resource/Operations Manager who will perform all Human Resource functions, develop and maintain quality control processes and oversee the business’ daily operations.
- Lead and educate team about important HR procedures and SOPs
- Create training and development programs for the team.
- Carry out employee Performance management and evaluations when required.
- Manage Employee relations and conflict resolution
- Develop and Implement HR policies and procedures
- Ensure legal compliance with labor laws in collaboration with Management
- Streamline operational processes
- Overseeing day-to-day activities of the store
- Manage operational budgets and expenditures
- Promote efficiency by implementing improved operational procedures.
- Coordinate between different departments/teams
- Ensure quality control measures are developed and complied with by the team
- Implement business strategies to meet organizational goals
- Monitor and maintain internal HR systems and employee databases.
- Prepare the payroll and support the CEO with the payment of staff salary
- Keep track and appraise Retail Sales associates activities at work
- Ensure daily and accurate records of Inventory of materials.
- Monitor operational expenses and device budgeting systems
- Drive business development and expansion strategies to strengthen the company’s market position.
- Supervise and drive team adherence to development and production timelines.
- Supervise quality assurance processes (Quality control).
- Oversee the maintenance of Store Facility.
- Ensure steady power and water supply.
- B.Sc University Graduate.
- At least 3 years Prior professional experience with the HR/Operations practical experience in a structured organization.
- Experience in a fashion company is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities
- Demonstrated leadership and team management skills
- Must be detailed, process driven, productive and proactive.
- Excellent Communication and Customer Relationship skills.
- Conversant with Excel, Microsoft Office tools and HR Information Systems.
- Knowledge of business operations processes.
- Experience with budgets, financial reports, and monitoring expenses is a plus.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
- Human Resources jobs
- Human Resources (HR) / Operations Officer jobs