Job title : Human Resources (HR) Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 22, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Assist in department’s recruitment processes, performance management and reward processes.
- Actively support the implementation and coordination of performance management process from distribution, collation and analysis of completed performance appraisal forms
- Handling of personnel file opening for all junior and middle level staff, ensuring all recruitment process are adhered to and documented, including update of such staff personal files
- Offer support in staff training issues (need identification, training program identification, staff nomination, training preparation, tracking of training effectiveness, etc.)
- Participate in coordination of induction process to integrate new staff into the workplace.
- Track all staff awaiting employment confirmation including ensuring all required documentation before confirmation are received and presented to HR Manager at least 3weeks before confirmation date.
- Provide support to the business development team during the preparation and submission of Expression of Interests, Tenders for proposed new projects for the company
- Assist the HR Manager in arranging conferences, meetings and travel reservations/itinerary of office personnel
- Provide support and resolve requests and inquiries on human resources and logistics activities
- Responsible for collating abroad travel requirements for office personnel.
- B.Sc. / HND in any discipline
- Minimum of 2 years work experience acquired from a reputable organization
- Proven experience as HR officer, adminstrator orother HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office, Excel
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “HR Officer” as the subject of the email.
- Human Resources jobs
- Human Resources (HR) Officer jobs