Job title : Human Resources (HR) / Administrative Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 05, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures.
- You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions.
- We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills. The goal will be to provide excellent human resourcessupport to employees and managers.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Provide counselling on policies and procedures.
- Be actively involved in all recruitment processes by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process.
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
- Develop training and development programs.
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records as well as all active and inactive applications and projects according to policy and legal requirements
- Work with the Managers in reviewing employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Assist with all administrative tasks in the office.
- To respond to any stakeholders’ queries in a timely and professional manner, both orally and in writing.
- Works directly with any third-party vendor to assist with out-of-state HR projects
- Mitigates employee relation issues while adhering to company, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Maintains complete confidentiality of all HR-related information.
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as an HR/ADMIN officer in a rental organization
- Professional Certification would be an added advantage
- A professional with strong people management and communication skills.
- Gender Preference: Male.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Human Resources jobs
- Human Resources (HR) / Administrative Officer jobs