Job title : Human Resources Generalist
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
About the job
- Job role will focus on the development and retention of talented employees within the organization.
- You work closely with the Human Resources (HR) department to help manage recruiting, training, performance management, and employee engagement.
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment.
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may
- Assist in Implementations and monitoring of retention programs.
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Analyzes workforce data and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Maintains compliance with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in relevant courses, degree in HR related courses will be a plus.
- CIPM, HRI Certification will be an advantage.
- Min 3 years’ experience in Human Resources generalist role.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified persons should please forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as email subject
- Human Resources jobs
- Human Resources Generalist jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!