Zanibal Solutions Nigeria Ltd’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Human Resources/ Finance Trainee jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Managing employeeÛªs data using Microsoft application and HR Software.
- Assist in the recruitment process
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written, presentation) with all levels of the organization.
- Perform bookkeeping activities (e.g. reconciliations) and update the accounting system.
- Monitor and ensure all payments are made at the appropriate period.
- Daily monitoring of cash-flow and generating financial reports; create invoices, quotes and sales receipts; maintain customer & supplier accounts
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Perform data entry and scan documents
- High level of Confidentiality
- Filling of documents into employee files
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Assist in resolving any administrative problems
- Perform other related duties as may be required.
- Candidate must have a minimum of a B.Sc. degree (2nd Class Upper) in Management or related discipline.
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Effective team work and multi-tasking skills a must
- People oriented and willing to learn
- HR working experience will be an advantage
- Proficiency in the use Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure
- Smart and Intelligent
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
*Human Resources/ Finance Trainee in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.