Job title : Human Resources /Corporate Communication Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 28, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Our client, an indigenous Oil and Gas company operating in both the upstream and downstream sectors of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry is looking to hire a human resources/corporate communications officer. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing a wide range of HR support to the company, including recruitment, onboarding, training and development, employee relations, and performance management. In addition, the candidate will also be responsible for implementing corporate communications strategies and initiatives for the company. This includes managing the company’s public image, developing and executing marketing and communications campaigns, and building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
- Develop HR initiatives and strategies for the company
- Execute effective recruitment strategies to attract top talent for the company.
- Manage the recruitment process, prepare job descriptions, and post job ads.
- Facilitate the onboarding process for new employees, ensuring a seamless transition into the company culture.
- Identify training needs, coordinate development/training programs, and support employee growth.
- Support management with disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Assist in the implementation of performance appraisal and feedback processes.
- Develop and implement corporate communications strategies and initiatives in collaboration with management.
- Develop and execute marketing and communications campaigns.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Write and edit press releases, media advisories, and other communications materials.
- Manage the company’s website and social media accounts.
- Represent the company at industry events and conferences.
- A Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, human resources or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role – human resources and corporate communications.
- Proven interpersonal and people management skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Experience with social media and content management systems.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Human Resources jobs
- Human Resources /Corporate Communication Officer jobs