Job title : Human Resources Business Partner
Job Location : Rivers
Deadline : March 05, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- This position will provide a platform for the HRBP to function as a Strategic Partner focused on understanding business value drivers and translating Oilserv strategy into a differentiating business- specific people agenda, applying external perspectives.
- Furthermore, to offer a holistic employee and line manager-centred, fast and efficient support in the organization.
- The HRBP will perform duties associated with some or all the different functional HR areas, including Employee/Industrial Relations, HR Operations, Resourcing, Learning & Development, Policy and Benefits.
- Contribute to the business strategy by helping business leaders to identify, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures, and processes, while demonstrating intellectual rigor.
- Support line managersin forecasting and planning their talent pipelinerequirements in line with the function or business strategy.
- Contributeto maintenance of industrial efficiency and safeguard of business targetsthrough effective management of relationships between Management and staff.
- Support People effortsto deliver increased employee engagement index aimed at making Oilserva great place to work.
- Understandand proactively solicitemployee opinions throughfeedback mechanisms.
- Effective case and disciplinary investigations management aimed at keeping the business in general compliance mode.
- Facilitate a strong leadership and coaching culture.
- Develop and deploy competencies that promote continuous improvement of HR services, processes, systems, practices, etc.
- Support the implementation appropriate employee learning and development needs that align with currentand future performance standards and manage its delivery.
- Review key business performance targetsand their relatedtalent implications with business leaders.
- Facilitate long-term initiatives aligned with the organisation’s strategicagenda.
- Provide expert HR advisory and coaching to Line management and employees when appropriate.
- Review and benchmark the internal and external environment to improve HR policies and initiatives.
- Manage specific projects as determined in the annual HR operational plan and contribute to functional and cross-functional initiatives.
- Prepare and administer approved annual training plan.
- Support annual training re-imbursement with ITF
- Support the Commercial and Business Development for all Tenders.
- Collaborate with the Company representative(s) in the pursuit of all audit and statutory certifications (ISO, SON and et al)
- Support in resourcing of employees into and within the company, bearing in mind resourcing guidelines, global and country protocols.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by management.
- BSc in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or Social Sciences.
- Membership of either CIPM, CIPD or SHRM
- Minimum of Five (5) years’ experience or proven work experience as a HR Generalist.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Human Resources jobs
- Human Resources Business Partner jobs