Job title : Human Resources Business Partner
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 06, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- The HRBP is responsible for aligning HR strategies and initiatives with business objectives.
- The HRBP will serve as a consultant to management on HR-related issues and provide guidance on policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Also, act as strategic partners to business leaders, supporting the organization’s goals through effective HR practices.
- Identify and research potential clients and market opportunities to generate new business leads related to the services we render
- Stay-up-to-date on industry trends, market conditions and competitive activities
- Partner with senior management to develop and implement HR strategies that support the organization’s goals and objectives
- Provide guidance and support to management on all HR-related issues, including employee relations, performance management and talent development
- Collaborate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and develop recruitment strategies to attract and retain top talent
- Support organizational change initiatives and participate in change management activities as needed
- Ensure compliance with all applicable employment laws and regulations
- Foster a positive work environment and promote employee engagement and retention initiatives
- Attend to other assigned tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of HR experience, with at least 2 years in a Business Partner or Business Development role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to think strategically and develop innovative solutions to complex organizational issues
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
- Human Resources jobs
- Human Resources Business Partner jobs