Speedaf Nigeria Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Human Resources Business Partner jobs in Delta
Job Location : Delta
Deadline : October 21, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Asaba, Delta
- Demonstrates knowledge of HR practices, guidelines and regulations to monitor and provide advice regarding compliance with all employment laws, regulations, and Speedaf Ground policies, procedures, and processes.
- Provides advice to management and responds to employee inquiries.
- Engages all levels of internal customers in assigned facilities in activities, meetings, special events and handles issues and questions
- Leads the full cycle staffing development and execution process for non-package handler recruitment, including applicant sourcing, recruiting, demonstrating good faith efforts in employment equity, pre-employment screening, interviewing and employee onboarding
- Leads recruitment activities, including peak planning, and participating in outreach events; builds and maintains effective relationships with schools and community-based organizations.
- Partners with other HR Team Members to develop and/or facilitate programs to support business objectives, corporate programs and individual development.
- Provide guidance to the Talent Acquisition Partners in the development and execution of the operations team members recruiting plan.
- Collaborates with operational business partners/Talent Acquisition Partners to develop strategic plans and actions to reduce voluntary turnover to goal and increase employee engagement.
- Participates in HR Assessments as assigned and follows-up/monitors action plans.
- In conjunction with hiring manager, responsible for operations staff and other departments pay review recommendations and providing guidance to managers on pay guidelines and sound pay recommendations
- Involved in projects, such as annual merit process, to deliver guidance and assistance to managers
- Leads more complex special HR projects as assigned.
- Partners with the HR Manager in order to facilitate the implementation of key HR initiatives for the business.
- Performs other duties assigned from time to time.
Required Qualification & Skills
- Candidates should possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 3- 5 years experience.
- Extensive knowledge of State and Federal employment laws.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills necessary to explain complex and/or confidential information and communicate with all levels of management.
- Time management and organizational skills necessary to manage multiple projects, appropriately prioritize workload, plan for resources to meet deadlines and goals, and work independently in responding to day-to-day functional needs.
- Presentation skills necessary to facilitate training and/or deliver informational sessions to groups and/or individuals.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with employees.
- Ability to anticipate and identify problems and use sound judgment and fact-based analysis to develop effective and efficient solutions.
- Software skills, including use of Microsoft Office software and web-based applications.
- Demonstrated application of judgment based on experience and knowledge.
- Demonstrated progressive experience dealing with complicated matters.
- Professional designation in Human Resources (CIPM), or CIPD certification preferred
*Human Resources Business Partner jobs in Nigeria
*Human Resources jobs in Delta
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Human Resources jobs in Nigeria