Montaigne Place’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Human Resources and Administrative Executive jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : July 30, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Handle office expenses and petty cash of the HRA office under the approval of the HHR
- Manage office equipment and infrastructure to ensure a well-running office
- Responsible for the overall running of the admin operation
- Make logistic arrangements including flights reservations, hotel and vehicle arrangements for project staff, visitors/partners, donors, consultants, volunteers and interns
- Prepare correspondence, memos, reports, presentations, and emails to local counterparts, donors or other related offices or agencies in relation to the office operations
- Update/manage the filling system both hard and electronic copies.
Human Resource tasks:
- Recommend and execute an annual staff development plan
- Recommend and execute policies, procedures, rules, regulations for employees in compliance with applicable laws
- Review and update all human resources policies to meet the organization’s needs
- Plan and facilitate HR activities in the team: contract, recruitment, employee relation
- Develop job descriptions for current/new positions
- Maintain current organizational chart and current staff contact list
- Assist the progress of job planning and performance management
- Provide coaching and training to direct staff on HR & Admin functions
- Establish and maintain relations with government, labour union and other related personnel stakeholders
- Monitor and record employee timesheets and leave requests
- Other related assignments tasks as may be assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Administration, Human Resource Management or other relevant disciplines
- Professional certification is required e.g CIPM, CIPD.
- At least 5 years of experience working as an HR and administrative officer
- Skilful in interpersonal, time management, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Very good in information technologies
- Experience in team working
- Able to work under pressure and deadline
- Be willing to occasionally travel for work, as required.
- Fluency in English (both oral and written).
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.