Virgin Beauty industries Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Human Resource Officer jobs in Ogun
Job Location : Ogun
Deadline : July 05, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Provide a full range of administrative support and assist with policy formulation or implementation, And school improvement
- Articulates divisional goals and policies as appropriate to staff, students, parents and customer
- Oversee the monthly preparation and distribution of salaries and wages.
- Ensuring proper monitoring of employee attendance.
- Participate in organizational decision-making and in the formulation of VBI practices and procedures.
- Ensure that development, deployment and career management processes are in line with the organization’s talent management principles and provide fair access of opportunity for all.
- Monitor the training needs analysis process to identify and address skill gaps
- Encourage an enabling learning and development environment to inspire the creation of a culture that encourages individual and organizational learning.
- Drive a robust learning and development program to address soft and technical skills gaps.
- Ensure proper on boarding of new staff is done
- Work with heads of departments to identify their team’s individual capability levels and gaps for optimum performance.
- Succession Plan – Use knowledge of the organizational strategy and operating plans to anticipate evolving and future capability and talent requirements and identify potentials.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 5 years of work experience.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.