Wellness Health Management Services’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Human Resource Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 15, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- We are recruiting to fill the role of an HR Officer who will oversee the overall people management procedures / operations across the organization and promote corporate vision, mission, values and culture at a strategic and operational level within the company.
Recruitment and Talent Planning:
- Develop recruitment and talent management strategies for sourcing candidates, assessment, interview and selection process.
- Conduct an overall recruitment process to fill job openings.
- Oversee the preparation of new employees for assignments such as induction, orientation, onboarding and training programs.
- Maintain the organisational structure by monitoring the update of job requirements and job descriptions for all current and future positions.
- Develop and ensure the distribution and comprehension of the employee handbook.
- Conduct and analyse stay and exit interviews and recommend employee retention improvement measures.
Learning and Development:
- Encourage an enabling learning and development environment to inspire the creation of a culture that encourages individual and organisational learning.
- Drive a robust learning and development program to address soft and technical skills gaps.
- Ensure proper onboarding of new staff is done
- Work with heads of departments to identify their teamÛªs individual capability levels and gaps for optimum performance.
- Ensure that development, deployment and career management processes are in line with the organisationÛªs talent management principles and provide fair access of opportunity for all.
- Plan, oversee and monitor the performance appraisal system of employees.
- Work with the heads of department to oversee employees work activities and evaluate / appraise work results.
- Ensure that the organisationÛªs compensation and benefits packages comply with statutory and regulatory requirements at Federal and State levels such as minimum wages and tax.
- Oversee the monthly preparation and distribution of salaries and wages.
- Review and monitor payroll information for accuracy i.e. collating, calculation, payroll data, payroll account reconciliations etc.
- Keep up to date with all aspects of relevant payroll management policy and communicate relevant changes to the organisation.
Employee Relations and Engagement:
- Develop a strategic, comprehensive and actionable approach to employee engagement focusing on benefits to individuals and the organisation.
- Drive an employee engagement system to encourage and gain employee commitment.
- Attend to and resolve employee grievances and complaints.
- Oversee the records of employeesÛª absenteeism and leave status
- BachelorÛªs Degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Humanities or other related fields of study.
- Professional Certification in CIPM, CIPD, HRCI, SHRM or any relevant certification.
- A minimum of 2 relevant experience as an HR Generalist.
- In-depth knowledge of Nigerian Labour Law and HR best practices
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Package and HRIS.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Communication skills at various levels.
- Managerial Skills to manage a large workforce.
- Analytical and Research skills.
*Human Resource Officer jobs in Nigeria
*Human Resources jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
*Human Resources jobs in Nigeria