Vasiti Dotcom’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Human Resource Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 31, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
We are looking for a creative Human Resource Manager to join our versatile team and help achieve our people objectives.
As a Human Resource manager you will be tasked with creating, implementing, organizing and managing all human resource activities from developing, implementing and monitoring policies, systems and programs that contribute to the overall success of Vasiti.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Manage the recruitment, selection and onboarding process.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Assess skill/competency/training needs of employees, develop and monitor initiatives or training programs to address needs.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Create human resource processes to develop, engage and retain human capital in line with the organisation’s current and future needs.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Ensure human resource processes are legal compliant.
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- Candidate must be people oriented and result driven.
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to develop, implement human resource strategies, policies and procedures.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
Deadline: 30th April, 2022.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.