Job title : Human Resource Manager
Job Location : Kwara
Deadline : October 20, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Leadership and management targets:
- Achieve ambitious targets year-by-year, by supporting and winning an increasing share of the market (increase the purchase of particular minerals with competitive rate)
- Proactively identify local end sellers, owner of mines.
- Build key relationships to promote Hudson brand awareness:
- No gender limit, 30 – 45 years old
- Good computer skills, documentation and management skills.
- Exceptional leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer literacy is essential with skills in software such as Sage, ERP, SAP QuickBooks etc.
- Proactively understand company’s demands, working with colleagues across departments, and at the Department for International Trade headquarters in China.
- Map and account manage relationships with the most promising suppliers for the territory
- Manage solid relationships with local government, federal departments
- Using your network, market key Nigeria mining capabilities to the Chinese mark.
Required Technical Skills, Training & Experience
- Technical University Degree (Bachelor’s / Master’s) in Mine Engineering, Geology or equivalent preferred but not necessary
- Min 10 years of experience in a large open pit mine environment.
- Maintenance planning and maintenance systems skills are highly desirable.
- Strong Character with exceptional leadership and management skills.
- The ability to effectively present information to all levels of the organization.
- Strong safety commitment and improvement mindset.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Human Resources jobs
- Human Resource Manager jobs