Job title : Human Resource Manager
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : October 31, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The Human Resources (HR) Manager is responsible for providing overall HR support and guidance to the organization.
- This includes developing, implementing, and administering policies, programs, and procedures related to the recruitment, selection, training, retention and development of employees.
- The HR Manager is also responsible for maintaining a positive work atmosphere by promoting open communication between staff members and management.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Being actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads, and managing the hiring process
- Manage the onboarding process for new hires
- Develop training programs that meet the needs of individual employees as well as the organization as a whole
- Monitor performance management processes to ensure compliance with company policies
- Develop compensation plans that are competitive in the market
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payrolls, personal information, etc.) in both paper and electronic form
- Liaise with external partners on payroll issues such as taxes etc.
- Maintain employee records (attendance, etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 5 years of relevant work experience.
How to Apply for this Offer
nterested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Human Resources jobs
- Human Resource Manager jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!