BEXL Capital Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Human Resource Manager jobs in Oyo
Job Location : Oyo
Deadline : November 05, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
The CandidateÛªs Profile:
We are looking for an HR manager who will take ownership of all HR matter across the company from recruitment to performance reviews, wage reviews, disciplinary action, and learning and development. To perform well in this role you should have passion and fair knowledge about HRM.
- Recruiting excellent staff.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Training and coaching our staff.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Conducting performance and wage reviews.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Creating clear and concise reports.
- Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
- Must have an interest in expanding knowledge in HRM
- Must be interested in reading and research.
- BachelorÛªs degree in Human Resources management or equivalent.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Why BEXL CAPITAL?
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN US?
BEXL Capital is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an expansive environment for all employees. We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, transparency and our attitude towards others.
The compensation we offer for the above roles include but arenÛªt limited to the following:
- We ensure that all our employees are provided with a friendly and casual working environment.
- We provide well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free therapy sessions.
- We pay attention to the personal growth and development of our employees.
- We provide you with a family of highly driven professionals.
- We offer several leave options as at when necessary (medicalleave, menstrual leave, pregnancy leave etc.)
- We offer each employee the opportunity to switch their job roles within the organization
*Human Resources jobs in Nigeria
*Human Resources jobs in Oyo
*Human Resource Manager in Oyo
How to Apply for this Offer
Qualified candidates should send CV and cover letter to [email protected] using the job title as subject of the mail