Job title : Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 17, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Manage Recruitment, Onboarding, and Offboarding process.
- Assist with developing and implementing the workforce plan and talent management framework for the organisation.
- Develop and execute HR strategies that foster organizational and people effectiveness.
- Provide HR policies and procedures, employment legislation, grievance, change management, and organizational development advice and assistance to management and staff.
- Maintain accurate HR databases and ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulatory bodies
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues, as well as conduct effective, thorough, and impartial investigations when needed.
- Administer payroll process, and employee benefits programs
- Assist with performance management processes.
- Analyze and report on trends and metrics and recommend HR strategies, policies, and practices.
- Work with our Learning team to create, execute, and support training programs that connect with business goals and improve the skills and capacities of employees, managers, and executives.
Ideal candidates should have
- Experience and strong knowledge of compensation, benefits, recruitment, employment law and performance management systems
- Demonstrated ability to independently collaborate and consult with individuals at multiple levels of the organization
- Excellent communication, mediation, and conflict resolution skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to handle multiple, complex priorities and deadlines simultaneously
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality and effectively handle sensitive/complex issues and facilitate critical interactions
- Strong knowledge of employment and labor and compliance requirements
- Advanced proficiency of MS Office Suite
- Developed data analysis and interpretation skills
- Experience working with HR information systems
- Professional Human Resources Certification
- First Degree from a reputable higher institution
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a similar role.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Human Resources jobs
- Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) jobs