Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organization’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Human Resource Associate jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : September 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organization (WEWE), a women-led, faith-based Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) is seeking job applications from qualified candidates to fill in the position of Human Resource Associate.
WEWEÛªs core ideology is to be one of the most financially compliant and clean NGOs in Nigeria and Africa and we want to improve the lives of millions of widows and orphans in Nigeria and Africa.
WEWE is currently implementing a USAID-funded project and a US CDC funding project and we are looking for talented, gifted, and intelligent individuals that are God fearing.
This position is being recruited strictly on merit, we do not have an already existing candidate, we are sincerely looking for the best candidate that can add value to our HR team.
The successful candidate will be based in Abuja
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management of Human Resources Portfolio
- Obtains and orients all hires by forwarding requirements and criteria to the Human Resource Team providing information and directions.
- Verifies candidatesÛª background by contacting references.
- Enrolls new employees by issuing forms and verifying completion.
- Helps employees by explaining benefit programs.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Handles all pre-employment, employment, and post-employment relations needs of the project
- Handles the arrangement of tests, interviews, and chats with prospective hires.
- Performs cross-cutting functions of responding to queries on salaries, wages, leave requests, and other related activities.
- Maintains organization and employee confidence by keeping human resources information confidential.
- Maintains human resources records by appropriately filing applications, CV, and applicant logs in line with WEWEÛªs processes and procedures.
- Carry out shortlisting and sorting of applications.
- Observe with all WEWE and donorÛªs performance management standards and indicators.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- Graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field
- Second class upper/upper credit division only
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in the field.
- Working knowledge of Human Resource software
- Fluent in the English Language (Oral and Written)
- Ability to effectively manage a variety of internal and external relationships, including relationships with donors and partners.
- Proven ability to work independently.
- Have a high degree of accountability and integrity.
The post holder should understand and appreciate the importance of the confidentiality requirement of the position, have good time management and analytical abilities.
He/she is expected to be results orientated, be able to orient employees be a team player, be pro-active and creative, be culturally and gender-sensitive, be a good listener, be committed to self-development and be able to make sound judgments under pressure.
Experience working with international NGOs, local civil society organizations, bilateral and multilateral donors in a multi-cultural, politically sensitive environment is an advantage.
*Human Resource Associate jobs in Nigeria
*Human Resources jobs in Abuja
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified applicants should send their comprehensive curriculum and cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MS Word or PDF document) explaining suitability for the job to [email protected] on or before Thursday, September 30th, 2021.
Please indicate the title of the position applied for in the subject line of the email. Applicants should provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on their CV as well as three professional referees.
Candidates must provide functional email addresses and telephone numbers of referees.
Kindly Note: Applications will be reviewed on a first-come-first-served basis. WEWE reserves the right to conclude this recruitment process when a suitable candidate is selected. While WEWE thanks all applicants for showing interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview
*Human Resources jobs in Nigeria