Sydani Group’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Human Resource Assistant
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : October 02, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking to employ an HR assistant with outstanding administrative and communication skills.
- The HR assistant is expected to be a conceptual thinker with superb organizational and time management skills.
- You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize in a fast-paced environment.
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates and performing reference checks.
- Maintain calendars of the HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, HR events and maintain agendas
- Coordinating assessment and interviews for prospective candidates.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Assisting in the orientation exercise and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Complete termination paperwork and documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related (essential).
- 1 year of experience as an HR assistant (essential).
- Exposure to labor law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online