Graceco Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Human Resource Assistant jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 20, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Maintain adequate records and information for all employees of the Company;
- create files, maintain and process employee information
- Assist in Core HR activities; Sourcing, attracting and selection, On boarding and
- off boarding, background checks, reference checks, Employee relations,
- Performance management, etc.
- Provide support and guidance to staff and ensure good employee relations and
- welfare; ensure resources such as official emails, ERP access, Laptop, Desktop,
- table, uniform, etc. required to do the job are provided to new employees on
- resumption of duty.
- Assist in planning and implementation of various HR initiatives and activities;
- training, survey, town hall meeting, manage attendance, etc.
- Attend to all employee enquiries on benefit administration; pension, HMO, PAYE,
- address update, etc.
REQUISITE QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- BSc (2.1) in Industrial Relations/Human Resources Management and or relevant
- HR certification (CIPMN, PHRi, SHRM-CP) is a MUST
- 0-1 year of experience in HR
REQUIRED SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
- Sound and professional communication and written skill
- Ability to use MS office(Excel, Word and Power point) at intermediary level
- Good interpersonal and people management skills and negotiating skills
- Good understanding of basic concept in human resource management
- Strong sense of professionalism, integrity, sound judgment and tact
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Social media literate
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.