Midaspage & Company’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Human Resource and Administrative Executive jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 31, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Develop and oversee recruitment processes.
- Review job advertisements prior to posting, screen CVs, conduct telephone screenings, coordinate interview teams, participate in interviewing candidates and ensure that documentation is collected and recorded/filed.
- Oversee all labor engagement for the country office and manage the new hire orientation and exit process.
- Periodically review the Personnel Handbook recommending amendments needed due to changes in local conditions or labor laws.
- Manage timesheets for office, ensuring timely submission, approval, accuracy, and filing.
- Monitor compensation – ensuring internal equity & compliance and benefits.
- Facilitate job analysis and update job descriptions.
- Advise Management on appropriate staffing levels and assist in budget preparation.
- Review employee final payments for accuracy and compliance with labor laws.
- Ensure smooth running of all administrative functions in the office.
- Support the performance review process;provide employees and managers with information about the process, policies, job duties, and process for promotion.
- Maintain employee records, Leave and Time Attendance Administration.
- Supervise all travel and hotel arrangements for staff and visitors, including visas and work permits as applicable.
- Evaluate the need for employee training and development and make recommendations.
- Oversee the coordination and implementation of performance reviews.
- Work with management to resolve employee relations issues pragmatically.
- Investigate employee relations issues &work to ensure human resources related decisions are consistent and fair.
- BSc / HND in Business Administration, Humanities, Sciences or other Social Sciences
- Minimum of 3 years Experience in a similar role
- Membership of CIPM/CIPD/SPHR/SHRM will be an added advantage.
- General knowledge of the principles and practices of personnel administration;
- Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of the Internet.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Must be familiar with country specific laws and regulations governing Human Resources.
- Ability to work with managers to assess complex issues pragmatically.
- Excellent written and verbal English and local language skills.
- Ability to interact with and lead employees at various levels.
- Strong understanding of confidentiality as it relates to Human Resources.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.