1 week ago
Job title : Human Resource Analyst
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : June 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate job posts, review resumes, and perform reference checks.
- Liaise with the HMO service providers to onboard and off board active and inactive employees.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential HR documents.
- Prepare and update employee physical records.
- Support all Human Resources initiatives, systems, and tactics.
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data as assigned.
- Support with the performance reviews process and capacity development initiatives.
- Other duties that may be assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- A minimum of 1-year work experience (Relevant HR experience during NYSC is added advantage)
- High-level attention to detail
- Basic use of Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to keep documents well organized.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Due to a high volume of applicants, please understand that we can contact only those who meet the minimum qualifications.
- Human Resources jobs
- Human Resource Analyst jobs