Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : HSW Lead jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 15, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Job ID: REQ174418
- Implement JLL CS HSSE strategic objectives and bring them to life for the account, ensuring effective operational relevance.
- Manage and reduce operational risks across the account by providing guidance and advice on health and safety risk management at all levels.
- Provide technical advice on relevant HSSE issues and communicate notifications of changes in legislation that will impact service delivery and/or client occupancy.
- Ensure a continued working knowledge of relevant current legislation
- Identify improvement opportunities and support the account team in identifying practical cost-effective solutions and controls for HSSE risks.
- Ensure building related risk assessments are in place in line with legal requirements and Client Risk Control Standards
- Manage account for incident and accident investigations
- Organize, implement, and maintain an effective account HSSE communication plan.
- Oversee the implementation and maintenance of JLL Global HSSE operational controls, (i.e., process, standards, procedures, and guidelines) ensuring compliance with HSSE obligations and JLLÛªs HSE aspirations
- Identify and align JLL HSSE practices to SCB HSSE standards and requirements
- Drive the development of best practice HSE training programs and resources.
- Implement HSE strategy and operating protocols for the safety performance of JLLÛªs contractors and supply chain vendors.
- Oversee the successful delivery of HSSE regulatory responsibilities and best practices globally to secure regulatory compliance, including management of change related to new and revised legislation.
- Oversee the successful management of assurance for the HSSE program, while supporting growth strategies related to Client, JLL and/or national and industry standards.
- A minimum 10 years HSSE management experience within Operational Management systems and working with corporate clients.
- Managing HSSE for multiple sites across multiple countries with a strong understanding of the HSE regulatory environment in major markets;
- Appropriate recognized Professional HSSE qualifications and memberships
- Management system development, implementation and auditing experience;
- Experience of implementing HSE technology platforms and data management tools across multiple countries & regions.
- Experience of managing a, multi-cultural team of HSSE professionals.
- Practical working knowledge of up-to-date tools and techniques within a real estate environment and management of risk across a complex multi-site property portfolio.
- Significant practical experience of problem solving HSSE issues in a dynamic/diverse environment and implementation of risk control systems and processes.
- An agile approach to leadership and stakeholder management ÛÒ able to operate effectively in a matrix structure.
- A strong orientation to goals and measurable results.
- Excellent communication skills to appropriately coach and educate at all levels of the account.
Other Personal Characteristics:
- Positive, proactive, energetic approach to safety management.
- Evidence of strong interpersonal skills in order to establish credibility with colleagues and senior management and to foster effective working relations with a wide range of senior internal, client and external contacts.
- Influencing / negotiation skills with the ability to adopt different styles depending on the circumstances.
- Knowledge and understanding of Internationally recognized HSSE Management systems.
- Identify measures or indicators of system performance and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative to the goals of the system.
- Strong cultural awareness: unwavering ethical standards; drives excellence and innately collaborative. Understands how to be effective operating across geographies and cultures.
What You Can Expect From Us
- We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
- Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
*Security / Safety jobs in Nigeria
*Security / Safety jobs in Lagos
*HSW Lead in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online