APM Terminals’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : HSE Supervisor jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 26, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Ref No.: AT-288522
Performance / Operational:
- Promote the delivery of continuous improvement and constant drive towards incident free operations.
- Assist, support, and monitor the implementation of the HSE strategy.
- Influence colleagues and key stakeholders within the business to become effective HSE Leaders.
- Lead by example, assure conformance with business unit HSE policies & procedures, and enforce safe working practices across the site.
- Take corrective action when defects are identified.
- Develop HSE improvement plans and report on performance improvement.
- Support and develop others at all levels in the business unit to perform their work in a safe, healthy and environmentally responsible way.
- Engage and motivate operational team..
- Ensure that all contractor activities within the premises as well as daily operations are done in compliance with HSE regulations and in conformance with APMT PTW standards.
- Work cross-functionally to support HSE and Risk Management programs.
- Support with Incident Investigation.
- Assure contractor/vendor conformance with business unit HSE requirements and compliance with applicable legislation.
- Assure that all contractor activities within the premises as well as daily operations are done in compliance with HSE regulations and in conformance with APMT HSE standards.
- Liaise with staff, contractors, vendors and other divisions within company to ensure that compliance is achieved.
Training & Coaching:
- Support the development and delivery of HSE on-the-job training.
- Promote the HSE culture through proactive monitoring and assessment of the HSE competence plan.
- Drive the HSE culture by recognizing core HSE values across the business.
- Maintain and improve your own Health, Safety and Environment competencies.
We are looking for:
- HSE Qualification such as NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Technical member of IOSH.
- Minimum 3 years experience in HSE/Terminal operation with a proven track record in the delivery of business objectives.
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate across the organization.
- Extensive knowledge of APM Terminals Operational Practices.
- Effective negotiation and conflict resolution skills and strong influencing skills.
- Ability to provide leadership, obtain cooperation, and assistance to meet objectives.
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Must hold a valid Driver’s license with driving experience (manual).
- APM Terminals offers tremendous growth, career and leadership opportunities for those with the ambition, drive and dedication to become one of the best.
- An opportunity to be part of a high performance team that ensures APM Terminals is the most efficient, safe and profitable terminals in the region.
*HSE Supervisor jobs in Nigeria
*Security / Safety jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qalified candidates should Click here to apply online
*Security / Safety jobs in Nigeria