Reliable Steel & Plastic Ind. Ltd.’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : HSE Officer
Job Location : Anambra
Deadline : October 30, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
This role is responsible for ensuring a proper maintenance of a safe and healthy working environment for the employees, contractors, visitors, members of the public and other person who may be affected by the company’s activities as well as deliver efficient services and minimize unnecessary losses and liabilities for company by ensuring a strict adherence of the usage of SOPs and work instructions.
Key Performance Indicator
- Ensure HSE policies related to various department are kept in accordance to their SOPs and work instructions.
- Ensure zero percent volume of complaints and dissatisfaction arising from process error and non-compliances.
- Ensure timely execution, involvement and delegation of responsibility/other job that may be assigned to you.
- Ability to lead, direct, supervise and monitor staffs as well as activities of the workers directly or indirectly.
- Ensure sets up and drives the structure, policies, processes and procedures required for maximum effectiveness, efficiency and achievement of targets relating to HSE.
- Ability to exhibit an excellent verbal and oral skill with an analytic approach to problem discoveries/ solving.
- Ensure compliance of the usage of PPE, fire extinguishers etc. as well as carrying out training on Health, Safety and Environmental consciousness among staff.
- B.Sc. in Environmental science and resource Management or related field
- Minimum of three (3) years job experience with a sound knowledge of plastic manufacturing environment.
- HSE certificate is an additional advantage
- Most have the ability to face challenges, consciousness and responsible.
- Most have a good interpersonal relationship, excellent supervision and communication skills
- Most be disciplined, creative, innovative and resourceful with a good knowledge of MS Office.
The HSE Officer is expected to carry out a maximum supervision, monitoring and assessment of a safe and healthy work environment all employees and others as well as proffer efficient services to minimize unusual losses and liabilities in the company at large.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of ema