Job title : HSE Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 19, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Support the development of OHS policies and programs
- Planning safe working practices and making necessary changes
- Keeping up to date and ensuring compliance with current health and safety legislation
- Ensuring that equipment is installed correctly/safely
- Identifying potential hazards
- Conduct risk assessments and enforce preventive measures
- Liaising with relevant authorities
- Organizing/attending health and safety meetings
- Safely handling hazardous substances
- Making recommendations following accidents/incidents
- Keeping up to date with developments within the profession
- Providing health and safety training courses for employees and managers
- Investigating/recording incidents, accidents, complaints and cases of ill health
- Writing internal health and safety policies/strategies
- Drawing up safe operational procedures
- Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to management.
Qualifications and Requirements
- BSc / HND in relevant field.
- 3 to 5 years experience as a health and safety officer.
- HSE Qualification such as NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Proficient in all Microsoft Applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organization skills
- Good analytical skills and the ability to think critically
- Good public speaking skills
- Leadership skills.
- He must be open to do night shift
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- Security / Safety jobs
- HSE Officer jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!