TAG Energy Nigeria Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : HSE / Office Admin Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 06, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Monitor work processes and procedures to identify unsafe practices or breach of safety regulations in ourfacility.
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to always ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies.
- Conduct equipment inspection to ensure they are correctly installed and operational.
- Facilitate and schedule repairs of unsafe or damaged equipment in our facility.
- Organize safety training to educate team members on necessary safety principles.
- Responsible for providing administrative support to other team members.
- Implement safety, procedures, and policies and ensure compliance.
- Prepare and present to company management periodic report of safety operations.
- Conduct risk assessments to identify work areas with high risk of operational hazard.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Safety Management, Risk Management or in a related discipline.
- Certification from recognized occupational health and safety body is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years experience is required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Problem solving skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.